Private Messaging Terms and Conditions
- EYTO accepts no responsibility for any comments made by EYTO members.
- If you choose to share personal information that is your choice and EYTO accepts no responsibility for your actions.
- All EYTO members are to respect other people’s rights and opinions.
- Under no circumstances must a member bully, intimidate, or harass any other EYTO member.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not post content or take any action on EYTO that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We will remove any content or information you post on EYTO if we believe that it violates any of our terms and conditions.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly invade other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.